The University of Florence announces a public selection for the award of 107 Ph.D. scholarships under the National Plan for Recovery and Resilience (NPRR), Mission 4, Component 2 “From Research to Enterprise,” funded by the European Union NextGenerationEU for Ph.D. Courses of the 38th cycle (a.y.2022/23).
Deadline for application: 10th November 2022 at 12.00 CEST
All the information about admission requirements and specific scholarships are available at this link https://www.unifi.it/p12246.html
PhD positions are available within the PhD programme in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, and the PhD programme in Information Engineering. Here below you can find the titles of the scholarships. More detailed information on these specific scholarships is available at this link Scholarships NextGenerationEU PNRR 2022.
PhD programme in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics
- Meshless methods for numerical simulation
- Quantitative analysis of family life courses and family complexity
- Quantitative analysis of family life courses in old age
PhD programme in Information Engineering
- Development of an intelligent, distributed, reliable, and economic monitoring system to support the “green transition” and resilience in electricity distribution networks, based on artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques
- Artificial Intelligence methods and techniques for the understanding of texts and risk estimation, Predictive models for healthcare claims management
- Implementing a novel computational framework for the diagnostic use of future generation sequencing
- Integration of multimodal imaging for development of automated diagnosis decision support
- Biosignal processing and ad‐hoc systems design for psychophysiological evaluation in fragile people