The Florence center for Data Science is happy to announce that the pre-registration for the 2023 Bayesian autumn school is now open!
It will be held at CIRM, Marseille, France, within the beautiful Parc National des Calanques, from 30 October to 3 November 2023.
It is particularly targeted at early career researchers, such as PhD students and postdocs, but all are welcome to attend.
The objective of this autumn school is to provide a comprehensive overview of Bayesian methods for complex settings: modelling techniques, computational advances, theoretical guarantees and practical implementation. It will include two masterclasses, on Sequential Monte Carlo and on Bayesian causal inference, tutorials on NIMBLE and on Bayesian Statistics with Python, and a selection of invited and contributed talks, a poster session, and several social events.
- Silvia Chiappa (DeepMind)
- Nicolas Chopin (ENSAE)
- Gabriel Cardoso (Polytechnique)
- Yazid Janati El Idrissi (Télécom SudParis)
- Chloé Nater (Norwegian Institute for Nature Research)
- François Caron (Oxford)
- Marta Catalano (Warwick)
- Sophie Donnet (INRAE)
- Jean-Michel Marin (Montpellier)
- Fabrizia Mealli (Director of the Florence center for Data Science)